RSE and PSHE
(Relationships and Health Education and Personal, social, health and economic education)
At Harworth Church of England Academy we use the Kapow Primary scheme of work.
Children will develop the following skills:
- Valuing families and different family structures
- Creating and maintaining positive friendships
- Developing safe and respectful relationships
- Understanding the changes that take place during puberty
- Promoting good health and carrying out first aid
- Learning to make independent choices and not to be influenced by others
- Operating safely in a digital world
For more information please go to the website below.
Below are documents showing the curriculum overview and progression of skills: